Sr. SFDC Software Engineer
Position offered: Sr. SFDC Software Engineer
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Responsible for design and development of enterprise SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) applications. Duties include: design, build, maintain and scale the service cloud application using omni-channel; design and build solutions using lightning components, process builder, workflows, lightning flow and other SFDC components; build KPI metrics and tracking of SLAs using analytics; applying understanding of Force.com APIs and design solutions using the appropriate API; design and implement integrations of SFDC with other enterprise applications.
Requires Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related plus 4 years of SFDC software development engineering experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related with 6 years of SFDC software development engineering experience.
Education or experience to include:
- Experience with SFDC and Salesforce platform;
- Experience with SFDC functionalities such as Knowledgebase, Entitlement, Milestone Management, Live Chat implementation, Live Message implementation, or Omni Channel based routing;
- Experience with Salesforce Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Design System;
- Experience with common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling, such as Jenkins;
- Minimum of one Salesforce certification.
Align Technology, Inc. Apply https://jobs.aligntech.com/careers
Please no phone calls.