Field Quality Assurance
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Field Quality Assurance
At Amazon, our motto is “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.” This position offers an exciting opportunity to make history by becoming a founding member of a quality assurance team whose purpose is to solve complex challenges and to create unprecedented customer experiences on a daily basis. We’re looking for creative leaders with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and a passion to create world class customer experiences that will change the face of commerce.
The Field Quality Assurance Specialist will solve complex challenges with last mile delivery in their assigned territory, partnering with their Regional Quality Assurance manager, Operations Managers, and external property managers to ensure timely delivery of goods out of our facilities. The individual in this position will identify, design, and deliver process improvement solutions for various customer experience initiatives, designed to improve Amazon’s ability to deliver directly to customers through its network of 3rd party vendors.
• Navigate using GPS along a route of addresses provided daily; Track specific Geo Codes for addresses using the on-road application.
• Verify potential access codes and delivery instructions for assigned addresses and update records as needed using the provided application.
• Interact with property managers to provide information from Amazon regarding deliveries; record any provided instructions or feedback using the provided application.
• Interact with property managers as needed to address concerns with service levels being provided.
• Monitor vendor training compliance; analyze and recommend process improvement solutions that positively impact the customer experience.
• Observe deliveries in the field to identify barriers to first-time delivery success; recommend solutions and improvements to Amazon’s systems and processes
• Use the assigned tools to effectively manage time and complete daily route. Communicate with assigned dispatcher any problems or concerns on-road that are impacting completion.
• Document feedback and audit results to help the AMZL team identify strengths, as well as areas of improvement in the provided application and information packet.
• Maintain a positive attitude and represent the company in a positive manner including adhering to the Vehicle Code of Conduct and reporting any accidents, driving violations, change in license and /or insurance requirements
• Adherence to the Vehicle Code of Conduct is required.
• Other additional duties as assigned, based on future quality initiatives based in the field.
• Proficiency in smart phone and tablet usage including GPS
• Use logical thinking, analytical & problem solving skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A valid driver’s license
• Experience using a transportation management system, as well as MS office products
• Previous customer service experience
• 1+ years of parcel delivery experience, with local market/geographic expertise
• Flexible to work weekends and or evenings.
• A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 3+years of experience in parcel delivery environment, with local market/geographic expertise
• Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy
• Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal direct supervision
• Customer service skills to effectively communicate with internal and external partners
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check and a Motor Vehicle Records review, and a signed Vehicle Code of Conduct is required.