BEPC is seeking 20 Funding Contract Analysts to join our fast-growing team of consultants in the Chandler, AZ area!
Contract W2 Period: 3+ Months with opportunities for extensions.
Pay & Benefits: $19.00/hour + Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Training: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm * Subject to change based on business needs
**Training will be conducted virtually**
**Please be aware that mandatory overtime (which may include weekends) and the necessity of working Holidays with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas may be required for this role.
Who we're looking for:
• Our Dealer Funding Team is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Contract Specialist.
• The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the tasks related to booking our receivables and funding dealers.
• Reporting to the Dealer Funding Supervisor, the person in this role will support the Dealer Funding objectives.
What you'll be doing
• Review Consumer Contracts and Book Receivables within established funding service levels.
• Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
• Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to our current internal policies and procedures.
• Verify contract rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
• Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
• Cultivate and preserve strong relationships with dealer personnel.
• Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
• Address contract/funding issues with Held Offering Letters or various review requests as appropriate for timely resolution and dealer funding.
• Perform various funding tasks, such as remittance processing, contract corrections, rebate processing, booking errors, and suspense report clearing as assigned.
We are looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
• Automotive funding experience highly preferred
• Must be fully capable and have the necessary internet connections to work from home *Subject to change based on business need
• Must be able to multitask and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
• Available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed for business needs
• Minimum one-year experience in retail and lease discounting procedures, systems and processes.
• Experience with data entry
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
• Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.