Housekeeper/Server (Full Time) - $250 Retention Bonus
Summerville Estates, the premier retirement community for active seniors in Summerville, is now hiring for a full-time Housekeeper/Server.
**We are currently offering a $250 Retention bonus after 90 days of continuous employment**
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident’s apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our residents.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls), we would love to meet you!
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks. Summerville Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.