Water Resources Engineer
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, is seeking a client focused problem-solver to join our collaborative and innovative water resources team. Responsibilities include water resources engineering project design, research, planning, and calculations; evaluating and analyzing existing projects; preparing reports, budgets, cost estimates, specifications, design plans, schedules, studies, and permits; performing QA/QC tasks; mentoring project staff; establishing and maintaining client relationships; working with clients to develop projects; assisting with proposals; and assembling teams for specific pursuits. Travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have:
- a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in civil or environmental engineering
- at least four years of relevant work experience
- PE license in any state with ability to obtain in Washington within six months of start date
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
- Performing analysis and design for civil infrastructure projects (emphasis on water resources projects)
- Software programs associated with water resources design such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XP-SWMM, HSPF, MS Office, GIS, and AutoCAD
- Preparing plans, specifications and estimates
- Client management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.