Registered Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality care.
POSITION HOURS: Per Diem: Various Shifts
Nights, Weekends, Holidays
- Administer proper medication and treatment; monitor medication doses and sisters’ response.
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Report any changes in sisters’ baseline, including behavior, complaints, physical symptoms, skin alterations, response to medication or treatment, etc. to the Director of Nursing.
- Notifies the Coordinator/Director of Nursing of any emergency.
- Review the orders from the physician, note and implement any medication and treatment changes.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Participates in person centered care and ensures quality nursing care.
- Collect, track, and maintain sisters’ medical charts as appropriate; record any new data.
- Communicates regularly with Convent pharmacy to ensure all sisters receive their medications as ordered.
- Valid New York State RN/ LPN license
- 3+ years’ nursing experience
- Previous clinical or healthcare experience, preferably in long term care and/or geriatric setting