Why Work at STORIS?
STORIS is proud to be recognized among the 2022 Top Workplaces in New Jersey by NJ.com and Jersey’s Best!
Are you looking to build a dynamic career at a company that values growth opportunities and a commitment to individual development? STORIS is an award-winning technology company focused on in-store, mobile, and eCommerce solutions for home furnishings retailers. We are a thriving technology brand providing a dedication to career development in a fun, family-oriented environment with an outstanding company culture.
- Manage the STORIS Customer Application Azure environments (Development, Testing & Production) including tasks related to cloud security, backups, restoration, and disaster recovery
- Monitor performance of Azure environments (CPU, disk space, etc.) to ensure environments remain healthy & downtime is minimal
- Implement and provide feedback on applicable environments for specific, predetermined requirements, including but not limited to:
- Environments for development, testing & production
- Environments with intensive data processing
- Environments that require high guaranteed uptime
- Environments configured to automatically scale
- Research and provide recommendations for new Azure tools to improve efficiency, performance, and cost-effectiveness
- Manage and report on actual and projected monthly costs for Azure environments
- Install and configure customer operating systems (Windows Server, IBM AIX & Red Hat Linux) and databases (Rocket U2 & MSSQL) and aid with the installation of networks and peripherals
- Provide prompt and courteous resolutions for customer service issues pertaining to operating systems, databases, networks, and peripherals for both hosted and client on-premises infrastructures
- Install and administer Windows-based software applications
- Troubleshoot problems with existing O/S, hardware, and software products
- Install and configure new servers and workstations
- Provide remediation for server, network, and application security based on PCI assessor scan reports
- Provide technical support related to user account setup and security procedures
- Assist in the resolution of company infrastructure work requests and various facility-related issues
- Train clients via the internet or classroom setting
- Coordinate and monitor projects relating to new client implementations
- Provide internal assistance with maintenance of information systems
- Minimal travel required
- Strong Microsoft Azure System Administration skillset is a must.
- Knowledge of researching and repairing problems with the UNIX operating system and Microsoft Windows servers
- Knowledge of building and supporting network infrastructure preferred
- Knowledge of Networking TCP/IP, DNS, IIS, and functional API endpoints
- Knowledge of MSSQL, VMware, Veeam, Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Strong research, analytical and, problem solving skills
- Ability to understand procedural concepts
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and annual profit sharing. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and friendly work environment. Additionally, employees enjoy a hybrid work from home and in-office schedule, fun team-building events, a wellness program, modern, renovated office space featuring a spacious kitchen with complimentary snacks, beverages, hot & cold brewed coffee, and much more!
STORIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment